MACPHERSON™ Engineered Window Systems for safety protection feature fixed and rolling sash designs with either mild or stainless steel in thicknesses of 1/2″, 3/8”, 1/4”, 3/16”, or 1/8”. Our sales staff will help you determine your requirements based on the environmental concerns of heat and hot metal reactions. MACPHERSON® Sash together with our windows ensures maximum safety and convenience.
Our sash uses a high temperature silicone rubber seal preventing dust, fumes and noise from entering the operator’s crane cab, pulpit or mobile equipment.
MACPHERSON™ SASH includes the EASY-RELEASE™ Window Wedge Lock Retainers which allow the window to float in the opening while avoiding the stresses from the twisting cab. This prevents damaging the glass during the lifting phase.
- Engineered for best fit and maximum viewing
- EASY-RELEASE® window retainer allows easy access to window for cleaning and replacing
- Seals tightly against fumes, dust and noise
- High temperature seal
- Displaces vibration and twisting
- For crane cabs, control rooms, and mobile equipment